Mount Saribung is a newly opened mountain. It is located in a remote area of Damodar Himal and Khamjung Himal and close to the border of China. It follows the Annapurna round trek to Koto and divides the trekking route in the wilds of the Narphu Valley. Saribung trek can be completed anti-clockwise for which the trek starts from Phu, ascending to the Saribung Pass and entering the Mustang Hidden Valley and returning to Jomsom.
- Day 01 Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Full day Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley
- Day 03: By Plane: Kathmandu to Pokhara and transfer to Hotel in Pokhara
- Day 04: By Flight: Pokhara to Jomsom. Trek to Kagbeni
- Day 05: Kagbeni to Chele (3050m)
- Day 06: Chele to Geling (3570m)
- Day 07: Geling to Tsarang (3560m)
- Day 08: Tsarang to Lo-Manthang (3810m)
- Day 09: Visit Lo Manthang
- Day 10: Lo Manthang to Yara (3650m)
- Day 11: Yara to Luri Gompa (4000m)
- Day 12: Luri Gompa to Ghuma Tanthi (4600m)
- Day 13: Ghuma Tanthi to Namta Khola (4890m)
- Day 14: Namta Khola to Saribung Base Camp (4950m)
- Day 15: Acclimatization
- Day 16: Base Camp to Camp I (5730m)
- Day 17: Camp I to Summit to Saribung (6328m). Overnight at Base Camp
- Day 18: Base Camp to Phu Gaun (4080m)
- Day 19: Phu Gaun to Nar Gaun (4110m)
- Day 20: Nar to Meta (3560m)
- Day 21: Meta to Koto (2600m)
- Day 22: Koto to Dharapani (2015m)
- Day 23: Dharapani to Jagat (1314m)
- Day 24: Jagat to Syange (1136m) by Bus to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
- Day 25: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 26: Departure to your destination
- 4 night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotel on B/B in twin sharing basis.
- EPI gas and high quality food (local & imported).
- Climbing permit, garbage deposit fees & Sherpa support in the mountain.
- Custom clearance
- High altitude Sherpa with equipment, daily wages and insurance, cook,kitchen boy at base camp, necessary porters
- Cargo charter flight
- Base camp tent Per person, dining tent, toilet & shower tent, table & chairs,high cooking set, tent & sleeping bag for high camps.
- Medical Kids & Gamo bag
- Walkie Talkie (Radio)
- liaison officer and his equipment allowances, wages, insurance, all necessary things on the way to base camp & back to Kathmandu.
- Major meals during Kathmandu stay.
- Personal equipment & climbing gear.
- Medicine & personal high risk insurance.
- Emergency evacuation (If encase).
- International air ticket.
- Airport departure tax.
- Telephone & laundry.
Dates & Prices
Autumn Season & Spring Season