Renjo Pass trek in the Everest Region is now considered to be one of the best journeys in the world, combining a strenuous trek with extremely rewarding cultural and ecological experiences. This unique trek combines homestays and an off-the-beaten-track experience in the Everest Region to take you to a small pass at 5,390 metres, where the views of the Everest range are the best.
- Airfare KTM / Lukla / KTM round trip
- All airport transfers arrival and departure International and domestic flights.
- 4 night accommodation twin Sharing basis Bed & breakfast
- Sherpa Guides daily wages and food allowance
- All your lodge Accommodation , 3 Meals a day and hot drink tea / coffee
- Good bye dinner any Restaurant
- Daily wages for Porters during the trek
- Insurance for Sherpa guide and porters
- TIMS card and Sagarmatha National Park entrance ticket
- Good buy Khata (Good luck!).
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Visa fees.
- Travel medical insurance.
- Personal clothing, equipment,
- Personal expenses such as hard and soft drink during trekking
- Price rises beyond our control (e.g.; increase in permit fees, airfares).
- Tips end of the trek for guide and porters
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Tips for guide and porter end of trek