Nirekha Peak is a newly open Himalayan peak of Nepal. It is close to the Tibetan border and hidden among the well-known giants of Everest, Cho Oyu, and Cholatse. It is one of the most famous viewing points among all the peaks of Nepal. The climb itself is relatively straightforward, though it does require ice-axe, crampons and some fixed rope sections. It is a very do-able climb for anyone in good shape and with a desire for adventure.
- Day 1 Arrive Kathmandu
- Day 2 Free day
- Day 3 Fly to Lukla/ Phakding
- Day 4 Phakding to Namche
- Day 5 Namche Rset day
- Day 6 Namche to Tengboche
- Day 7 Tengboche to Dingboche
- Day 8 Dingboche acclimatisation
- Day 9 Dingboche to Lobuche
- Day 10 Lobuche to Nirekha BC
- Day 11 Nirekhe BC to High Camp
- Day 12 High Camp to Climb Nirekhe Peak back to High Camp
- Day 13 High Camp to Lobuche
- Day 14 Lobuche to Tengboche
- Day 15 Tengboche to Namche
- Day 16 Namche to Lukla
- Day 17 Fly to Kathmandu
- Day 18 Free day
- Day 19 Depart from Kathmandu
- All airport transfers international and domestic flight arrival and Departure
- 4 night’s accommodation in Kathmandu Hotel Tibet on BB sharing basis
- All your meals & accommodation during your trek in lodges.
- The services of our professional Sherpa team such as climbing Sherpa guide , cook and porter s etc.
- Food , fuel, camping equipment (such as mattresses, Tents, dining and toilet tents, crockery etc.) during climbing period.
- Daily wages and food allowance for Sherpa guide, cook and Porters
- Insurance for Sherpa guide, cook &porters
- Domestic Airport tax and Airfare
- Peak fee
- Climbing equipment for Sherpa
- Conservation area/National Park entrance fees
- Major meals during Kathmandu stay.
- Personal equipment & climbing gear.
- Medicine & personal high risk insurance.
- Rescue flight charge.
- International air ticket.
- Airport departure tax.
- Telephone & laundry.
- Alcoholic beverages and item of a purely personal nature.
Dates & Prices
Autumn Season & Spring Season