Naya Kanga, also called Ganja-la Chuli, has a magnificent situation in the rarely visited Langtang region of Nepal. Its accessibility makes it an ideal choice of venue for a short visit to the Himalayas, allowing the climber to experience some superb mountaineering, all in a little under three weeks. The normal route to this peak is via the snowy north east ridge. It is not yet clear who climbed this summit first. The most important reward of climbing Naya Kanga is the spectacular view of mountains in or near Tibet.
- Day 01. Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel
- Day 02. Kathmandu
- Day 03. Drive to Dhunche. Overnight in camp
- Day 04. Trek to Shyabru. Overnight in camp
- Day 05. Trek to Lama hotel. Overnight in camp
- Day 06. Trek to Langtang. Overnight in camp
- Day 07. Trek to Kyanjin Gompa. Overnight in camp
- Day 08. Rest day at Kyanjin Gompa for acclimatization. Visit Yala Peak.
- Day 09. Trek to Ganja la. Overnight in camp
- Day 10. Trek to Naya Kanga Base camp
- Day 11. Trek to High Camp
- Day 12. Summit Naya Kanga(5,844m).
- Day 13. Extra day for climb.
- Day 14. Trek back to Kyanjin. Overnight in camp
- Day 15. Trek back to Goratabela. Overnight camp
- Day 16. Trek back to Shyabru. Overnight in camp
- Day 17. Trek back to Dhunche. Overnight in camp
- Day 18. Drive back to Kathmandu.
- All airport transfers international and domestic flight arrival and Departure
- 4 night’s accommodation in Kathmandu Hotel Tibet on BB sharing basis
- All your meals & accommodation during your trek in lodges.
- The services of our professional Sherpa team such as climbing Sherpa guide , cook and porter s etc.
- Food , fuel, camping equipment (such as mattresses, Tents, dining and toilet tents, crockery etc.) during climbing period.
- Daily wages and food allowance for Sherpa guide, cook and Porters
- Insurance for Sherpa guide, cook &porters
- Domestic Airport tax and Airfare
- Peak fee
- Climbing equipment for Sherpa
- Conservation area/National Park entrance fees
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Travel Medical insurance
- Emergency Rescue evacuation Helicopter flight
- Personal expenses such as gratuities, laundry etc.
- Personal clothing and climbing equipment
- Tipping (Tips)
- Nepal Visa fees
- International airfare
Dates & Prices
Autumn Season & Spring Season