Manaslu Trekking and Larkya La, Manaslu Larkya La circuit and Manaslu Rupin La circuit trekking is an arduous trek that requires trekking experience and good physical condition. The trek ascends through Buri Gandaki River to Larkya La Pass 5,213m with attractive views of Himalchuli, Manaslu 8,118m, Ganesh Himal and other mountains, beautiful varied landscape and different flora and fauna. The trekking route crosses rivers, villages, forest and glaciers. Afterwards Larkya La enters into Annapurna. However, we need a two week permit to trek round the Manaslu area.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 2 Kathmandu free day
- Day 3 Derive to Gulbhanjayn trek to Ankhu Khola
- Day 4 Ankhu Khola trek to Arughat
- Day 5 Arughat trek to Simre
- Day 6 Simre trek to Machha Khola
- Day 7 Machha Khola trek to Jagat
- Day 8 Jagat trek to Ekle Bhatti
- Day 9 Ekle Bhatti trek to Deng
- Day10 Deng trek to Namrung
- Day11 Namrung trek to Syala
- Day12 Syala trek to Sama Gaon
- Day13 Rest/acclimatization day
- Day 14 Sama Gaon trek to Samdo
- Day 15 Samdo trek to Dharamsala
- Day 16 Dharamsala trek to Larky La or BC Larkya Peak
- Day 17 to 21 Climbing
- Day 22 B C to Bimtang
- Day 23 Bimtang trek to Tilje
- Day 24 Tilje trek to Tal
- Day 25 Tal trek to Ngadi
- Day 26 Ngadi trek to Bensishahar
- Day 27 Derive to Kathmandu
- Day 28 Kathmandu free day
- Day 29 Depart Kathmandu
- All airport transfers international and domestic flight arrival and Departure
- 4 night’s accommodation in Kathmandu Hotel Tibet on BB sharing basis
- All your meals & accommodation during your trek in lodges.
- The services of our professional Sherpa team such as climbing Sherpa guide , cook and porter s etc.
- Food , fuel, camping equipment (such as mattresses, Tents, dining and toilet tents, crockery etc.) during climbing period.
- Daily wages and food allowance for Sherpa guide, cook and Porters
- Insurance for Sherpa guide, cook &porters
- Domestic Airport tax and Airfare
- Peak fee
- Climbing equipment for Sherpa
- Conservation area/National Park entrance fees
- Major meals during Kathmandu stay.
- Personal equipment & climbing gear.
- Medicine & personal high risk insurance.
- Rescue flight charge.
- International air ticket.
- Airport departure tax.
- Telephone & laundry.
- Alcoholic beverages and item of a purely personal nature.
Dates & Prices
Autumn Season & Spring Season