Manaslu is one of the popular 8,000m peaks for climbing in Nepal. Possible avalanches in bad weather, crevasses and slippery snow make this mountain a little distinct from other mountains in Nepal. Normally, four camps will be set up in the approach of the mountain. There will be a few stretches of steep climbing and crevasses from Camp 1 to Camp 2. Slippery snow climbing is required from Camp 2 to Camp 3. Avalanches are a threat from Camp 3 to Camp 4.
- 4 night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotel on B/B in twin sharing basis.
- Oxygen, mask & regulator, EPI gas and high quality food (local & imported).
- Climbing permit, garbage deposit fees & Sherpa support in the mountain.
- Custom clearance
- High altitude Sherpa with equipment, daily wages and insurance, cook,kitchen boy at base camp, necessary porters
- Cargo charter flight
- Base camp tent Per person, dining tent, toilet & shower tent, table & chairs,high cooking set, tent & sleeping bag for high camps.
- Medical Kids & Gamo bag
- Walkie Talkie (Radio)
- Liaison officer and his equipment allowances, wages, insurance, all necessary things on the way to base camp & back to Kathmandu.
• Air travel to and from Kathmandu.• Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.• Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.• Flight for Helicopter from Kathmandu/Samagoun/Kathmandu• Personal Expenses.• Medical and rescue insurance.• Personal Climbing equipment.• Bar bills & Beverage.• Medicine and first aid expenses• Summit bonus for Sherpa minimums level is USD500