Lhakpa Ri mountain is becoming the newly famous expedition in Tibet and many climbers these days have been attracted to climbing this mountain through the Tibet side. It divides the upper east Rombuk and Kharta glacier. It is close to Mount Everest and you feel equal to having climbed Mount Everest the moment, you reach the top of this mountain.
It was first climbed by George Mallory, who was on his way to the Everest reconnaissance in 1921, and he had seen the north col. Bill Tilman made the second ascent during his Everest reconnaissance in 1936. The third ascent was made by French Everest summiteer Michelle Pella in 1988 and the fourth ascent by Ken McConnell in 1991. The current expedition teams follow the same routes as the previous four expedition teams used in the past.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Lhasa on a share twin, bed and breakfast basis and en route to and from the base camp.
- Flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa
- All meals en route to and from the Base Camp
- Transport from Lhasa to Kathmandu
- Tibetan visa
- Monastery visits entry fees in Tibet
- Food and accommodation in the Base camp tents with Kitchen, dinning, toilet and shower tents.
- High altitude Sherpa inurance ,daily wages and equipment allowance etc. ABC Supplement: 1.Yaks to and from BC – ABC – BC 2.Accommodation, food at all camps
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu
- Drinks, laundry, postage, telephone calls and items of a personal nature
- Orginal entry visa to Nepal and re-entry visa into Nepal ( please note that if you staying less then 4 days in Nepal you will get transit visa which is free)
- Departure tax at Kathmandu airport ( NRS 1,695 )
- Personal medical and travel insurance
- Personal spending money