This is the most popular climbing and trekking peak in Nepal. From Dingboche the mountain is clearly seen as a pyramid of ice and rock. The mountain itself is the extension of the South Ridge of Lhotse Shar separated by a small col. The ridge rising to the south from this point leads to the summit of Island Peak. Imja Tse provides some of the most spectacular scenery of the Himalayas in the Khumbu region. From the summit of the giant mountains you can see Nuptse (7,879m), Lhotse (8,501m), Lhotse Middle Peak (8,410m) and Lhotse Shar (8,383m) which make a semi-circle in the north. The views of Makalu (8,475m) in the east, Baruntse and Ama Dablam in the south add more charm to climbing Island Peak.
SUMMIT: Imja Tse, 6160m.
LOCATION : Khumbu ( Everest Region)
GRADE: Alpine grade PD+
March 28, 2013 – April 18 ,2013
April 19, 2013 – May 10,2013
October 8 , 2013 – October 29, 2013
October 29, 2013 – November 19 , 2013
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu airport pick up and transfer to hotel
- Day 2 Kathmandu Gear check and trek briefing
- Day 3 Fly to Lukla Trek to Phakding Lodge
- Day 4 Phakding Trek to Namche Bazzar Lodge
- Day 5 Namche Rset day Lodge
- Day 6 Namche Trek to Phortes village Lodge
- Day 7 Phortse Trek to Pheriche Lodge via Pangboche Monastry
- Day 8 Pheriche rest day for acclimatization Lodge
- Day 9 Pheriche Trek to Lobuche Lodge
- Day 10 Lobuche Trek to Gorak Shep afternoon visit Everest Base camp
- Day 11 Gorak Shep Early morning hike to Kala Pather back to Lobuche
- Day 12 Lobuche Trek to Chhukng Lodge
- Day 13 Chhukung Trek to Island Peak BC camping
- Day 14 Island Peak BC to High Camp camping
- Day 15 Summit Island Peak back to BC camping
- Day 16 BC to Pangbuche or Debuche Lodge
- Day 17 Dingboche to Tengboche Lodge
- Day 18 Tengboche to Namche Lodge
- Day 19 Namche to Lukla Lodge
- Day 20 Fly to Kathmandu airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Day 21 Kathmandu
- Day 22 Departure
- All airport transfers international and domestic flight arrival and Departure
- 4 night’s accommodation in Kathmandu Hotel Tibet on BB sharing basis
- All your meals & accommodation during your trek in lodges.
- The services of our professional Sherpa team such as climbing Sherpa guide , cook and porter s etc.
- Food , fuel, camping equipment (such as mattresses, Tents, dining and toilet tents, crockery etc.) during climbing period.
- Daily wages and food allowance for Sherpa guide, cook and Porters
- Insurance for Sherpa guide, cook &porters
- Domestic Airport tax and Airfare
- Peak fee
- Climbing equipment for Sherpa
- Conservation area/National Park entrance fees
- Major meals during Kathmandu stay.
- Personal equipment & climbing gear.
- Medicine & personal high risk insurance.
- Rescue flight charge.
- International air ticket.
- Airport departure tax.
- Telephone & laundry.
- Alcoholic beverages and item of a purely personal nature.
Dates & Prices
Autumn Season & Spring Season