Helambu trek is short and suitable for trekkers. This route is less busy than Everest, Annapurna and other regions. Like the Gosaikunda trek you can enjoy the mountain views, natural vegetation, beautiful scenery and monasteries. You will also meet many friendly people and experience different cultures in this area.
- Day 1. Arrive Kathmandu.
- Day 2. Sightseeing in Kathmandu. Day 3. Kathmandu Drive to 1h.Sundarijal than trek to Chesopani danda.
- Day 4. Chesopani Danda trek to before Gul Bhanjang.
- Day 5. ul Bhanjang trek to Khutumsang half day trek.
- Day 6. Khutumsang trek to Tharepati.
- Day 7. Tharepati trek to Melamche Gyang.
- Day 8. Melamche Gyang trek to Tarke Gyang.
- Day 9. Tarke Gyang trek to Mahenkal.
- Day 10. Mahenkal trek to Chesopani Dada.
- Day 11. Chesopani Dada trek to Sundarijal than by drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 12. Kathmandu free day.
- Day 13. Depart Kathmandu
- Scheduled air services
- All your meals on trek prepared by our staff
- The services of our professional Sherpa team
- All group equipment (such as sleeping, dining and toilet tents, crockery etc.)
- Personal sleeping bag, liner & foam mattresses
- Trek permit (if applicable) & conservation area/National Park entrance fees
- One night accommodation at Lodge/Hotel including all meals
- Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu city
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal insurance
- Price rises beyond our control (e.g.; increase in permit fees, airfares)
- Charges for unexpected expenses
- Personal expenses such as gratuities, laundry etc.
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Domestic & international departure airport tax
- Visa fees
- International airfare
Dates & Prices
Autumn Season & Spring Season