Mountain Experience has organised successful ascents of the world’s highest peaks, providing services for independent climbers, private groups, and commercial and government backed expeditions. Our Sherpas and Sardars rank among the most experienced mountaineers in the world. We offer something for almost every level of climber, whether it’s your first ascent at the higher altitudes or you’re going for the world’s highest. Mountain Experience provides the infrastructure: obtaining permits, outfitting and organising Base Camp facilities and arranging accommodation before and after the expedition. We stock, and set up, high camps, transport loads, provide food, tents, oxygen, satellite telephone, porters, our own Sherpas and Sardars, advice and assistance.
With our excellent reputation, organisation and professional staff, we are committed to your safety at all times. Email us to discuss your climbing goals.
Will climb by the normal route via the south col, installing a Base Camp at 5,400m and four additional camps on the mountain at approximately 6,000m, 7,400m and 8,000m. Via this route, Everest is technically straightforward, but climbers must be aware of the potential for sudden weather changes and the risks involved.
- Days 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu international airport, Transfer to Hotel.
- Days 02 - 04 : Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure, Overnight at Hotel.
- Days 05 : Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2640m), Overnight at Lodge.
- Days 06 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m), Overnight at Lodge.
- Days 07 - 08 : Stay at Namche Bazaar (3446m) for acclimatization, Overnight at Lodge.
- Days 09 : Trek to Tyangboche (3867m), Overnight at Lodge.
- Days 10 : Trek to Pheriche (4243m), Overnight at Lodge.
- Days 11 : Trek to Lobuche (4930m), Overnight at Lodge.
- Days 12 : Trek to Everest Base camp (5400m), Overnight at Tented camp.
- Days 13 - 63 : Climbing period, Overnight at Tented camp.
- Days 64 : Trek to Tyangboche (3867m), Overnight at Lodge.
- Days 65 : Trek to Khumjung, Overnight at Lodge.
- Days 66 : Trek to Phakding (2640m), Overnight at Lodge.
- Days 67 : Trek to Lukla (2800m), Overnight at Lodge.
- Days 68 : Back to Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
- Days 69 : Rest in Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
- Days 70 : Transfer to airport, departure your destination.
- 4 night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotel on B/B in twin sharing basis.
- Oxygen, mask & regulator, EPI gas and high quality food (local & imported).
- Climbing permit
- Garbage deposit fees & Sherpa support in the mountain.
- Custom clearance, high altitude Sherpa with equipment, daily wages and insurance, cook, kitchen boy at base camp, necessary porters and cargo charter flight, base camp tent, dining tent, table & chairs, altitude tent & foods.
- All local transportation, ice fall route sharing charge
- Liaison officer and his equipment allowances, wages, insurance, ticket and food, walkie-talkie royalty, all necessary things on the way to base camp & back to Kathmandu.
- Major meals during Kathmandu stay
- Personal equipment & climbing gear
- Medical & personal high risk insurance
- Rescue charge for Incase
- International air ticket
- Airport departure tax
- Telephone & laundry
- Alcoholic beverages and item of a purely personal nature..etc.